Website designed and maintained by Website4u Penicuik: Bald, Gallagher, McDermott, Meikle, Leighfield, Riley, Gay, Barr, Harvey, Brigain, Montgomery Subs: Lockhart, Parkin, Killin, McKay, Walker, Millar Lochgelly: Rushford, Brown, Telford, Barratt, Davies, Catling, McFarlane, Wright, Celentano, McGuire, Jeffrey Subs: Galloway, Bannatyne, McLean, Sanaghan, Robertson Referee: Mr Ruaridh Kilgour The game started at a typical cup tie pace and Penicuik opened the scoring in the 10th minute when CHARLIE BRIGAIN slammed home from inside the box after being set up by Harvey. Six minutes later, a ball from midfield was miscontrolled by Davies and JOHNNY HARVEY latched on to the loose ball to slot home under keeper Rushford. However, Lochgelly bounced back in the 18th minute when WAYNE WRIGHT smashed home a pile driver of a strike into the top corner of the net. Immediately afterwards, Telford strode powerfully through midfield only to blast his shot high and wide of the target. Then at the other end, Rushford had to be alert to cut out a Harvey cross with Montgomery ready to pounce. In the 22nd minute, CHARLIE BRIGAIN, after being set up by Barr,  restored Penicuik’s two goal advantage when he scored from 18 yards. Minutes later he should have got his hat trick, but his strike went over the bar. In the 26th minute, COLIN JEFFREY Pulled one back for Lochgelly when he scrambled the ball home inside a crowded six yard box. Then in the 37th minute the visitors were level when LEE CELENTANO’s header was dropped by Bald and the ball rolled over the line. Half Time: Penicuik 3 Lochgelly 3 Seven minutes into the half, Harvey laid the ball off to Gay who turned inside only to see his left foot shot go narrowly over the crossbar. In Penicuik’s next attack, a neat ball over the Lochgelly defence saw keeper Rushford at full stretch to turn away Harvey’s effort on goal for a corner. From the corner, Harvey’s header flashed inches past the keeper’s right hand post. In the 57th minute, a break down the right wing by Lochgelly ended with a powerful strike that went inches wide of goal. Ten minutes later, Penicuik attacked up the right flank where Gay got past his marker, and his low pass across the six yard box beat everyone and allowed HARVEY to stroke the ball into the empty net. In the 80th minute, Lochgelly again attacked up the right with acres of space and the ball was crossed into the front post where the it was flicked goalwards but comfortably saved by Bald. Immediately afterwards, keeper Rushford came to Lochgelly’s rescue, rushing out to clear at the feet of Harvey. Then in the 86th minute came the goal of the game. Keeper Bald gathered a high cross and immediately set Harvey free on the right with a great throw out. He charged down the wing and sent over a pinpoint cross to BRIGAIN who fairly bulleted his header past Rushford. Full Time: Penicuik 5 Lochgelly 3 19.2.11   Penicuik 5 Lochgelly 3