Website designed and maintained by Website4u Penicuik: Coyle, Hay, McDermott, Meikle, Robertson, Brown, Barr, Riley, Killin, Millar, Montgomery Subs: Harvey, Walker, Gay, Kennedy, Campbell, Connor Dundee Utd: Mentel, Lee, Mossan, Smith, Dodds, Ryan McCord, Armstrong, Bull Sandaza, Ross McCord, Allen Subs: Hilson, Chetham, Barrett, Hawe Referee: Mr Duncan Smith Dundee United brought along some of their brightest you players along with some first team squad players, notably, Darren Dodds and Fran Sandaza. The game started brightly with the first opportunity falling to Penicuik when Millar intercepted a weak pass but his shot was well covered by Mentel in goal. In the 12 th  minute, a glancing header off a cross from the left just went wide of the Penicuik goal. Then Coyle was brought into action to punch clear a dangerous corner kick. Utd took the lead in the 21 st  minute when RYAN McCORD slotted a cross from the right wing home. Two minutes later, a curling Montgomery corner kick appeared to be handled in the box but referee Smith was unmoved. On the half hour, another corner to Penicuik saw keeper Mentel tip the ball to the back post, but Meikle headed over the bar. Then following a spell of pressure by Penicuik, the Utd defence blocked two strikes on goal and a McDermott shot was deflected away for a corner. Then in 38 th   minute, Barr lost the ball on the halfway line, and Utd broke quickly. Bull slipped the ball through to SANDAZA who coolly slotted the ball into the bottom corner of the net. Half Time: Penicuik 0 Dundee Utd 2 Penicuik made four changes for the second half and in the opening minute, a strike by Hay was well saved by Mentel. Then a pinpoint diagonal pass by Kennedy picked out Harvey who strode forward and shot on goal, but his effort went over the bar. Penicuik were looking much sharper and looked threatening down the right wing every time substitute Gay got on the ball. Then a great Montgomery cross was nipped off the toe of Gay. In 57 th  minute, Penicuik were unlucky not to score when Meikle came close off a Montgomery corner kick. However, Utd increased their lead when the unfortunate ROBERTSON  headed past his own keeper at a corner kick. Two minutes later Smith somehow deflected a searching Gay cross over the bar. In the 80 th  minute, Penicuik deservedly got a goal back when GAY struck a superb free kick into the top right hand corner of the net. Four minutes later Utd restored their three goal lead when, after two passes from defence HILSON was set free and he cleverly lobbed keeper Coyle. Final Score: Penicuik 1 Dundee Utd 4 24.07.10 Friendly Match Penicuik 1 Dundee Utd 4