Website designed and maintained by Website4u Penicuik: Coyle, M Robertson, McDermott, S Robertson, Campbell, Kennedy, Hay, Gay, Millar, Walker, Barr Subs: Meikle, Brown, Harvey, Montgomery, Bald Referee: Mr M Doyle The game started slowly but burst into life in the 10th minute when M Robertson broke from midfield past three defenders, but his strike went narrowly wide of the keeper's right hand post. Four minutes later, a free kick to Penicuik , wide on the right was struck by WALKER.  The ball was missed by everyone and it curled into the bottom right hand corner of the net. However, in the 17 th  minute the Penicuik defence was caught out with a through ball and the ball was coolly slotted home for the equaliser. On the half hour, M Robertson got to the bye line, but took too long to cross the ball and the danger was cleared. In the 35 th  minute GAY  scored directly from a corner kick to restore Penicuik's lead. One minute later Penicuik broke up the right, and Millar  headed the ball back to the edge of the box from where BARR  smashed a superb volley into the net giving keeper Johnston no chance. Just before half time, a deflected Dunbar cross was headed narrowly past the post. Half Time: Dunbar 1 Penicuik 3  Six minutes into the half, and Hay gave the ball away in midfield. The ball was crossed to the right wing, where the WEIR was at least three yards offside, but he drove in on goal and slammed the ball past Coyle. With Penicuik seemingly content to defend their lead, Coyle came to their rescue with an excellent one handed save. Dunbar were now pressing hard and Penicuik seemed to have switched off completely and it was no surprise when the got the equaliser. It came from a cross to the front post where the Dunbar player dived low to head the ball into the net. In the 65 th  minute, keeper Johnston denied Millar whose powerful strike was tipped on to the crossbar and away for a corner kick. Apart from that, Penicuik were now totally on the back foot and it was only a matter of time before Dunbar took the lead. The inevitable happened in the 76 th  minute when M Robertson failed to cut out a pass and stumbled. Dunbar's lively left winger pounced on the error and slotted the ball past Coyle. Then the 85 th  minute, JONES took advantage of Penicuik's inability to clear their lines when he volleyed home from twelve yards Final Score: Dunbar 5 Penicuik 3 09.08.10 South League Cup Dunbar Utd 5 Penicuik 2