Website designed and maintained by Website4u Carnoustie: McCafferty, Narey, Tonner, Robertson, Cook, Hunter, Clark, Roberts, Perera, Cummings, Gates Subs: Hendry, McIlravey, Beattie, Christie Penicuik: Bald, Gallagher, Trialist, Meikle, McDermott, Riley, Gay, Barr, Harvey, Millar, Montgomery Subs: Brigain, Killin, Lockhart, Walker Referee: Mr Colin Duncan Carnoustie started strongly piling the pressure on Penicuik in the opening minutes, and the Cuikie survived an early scare when a header came back off the base of the post and was cleared. Penicuik gradually settled the early storm and came back with the perfect response when KEITH BARR, at the edge of the six yard box, slotted home a Montgomery cross in the 12th minute.  In the 27th minute, a swift break from defence by Penicuik saw Millar drive in on goal, turn his man inside out and shoot. McCafferty pulled off a great save, diving low down to his left to turn the ball round the post for a corner.  Four minutes later Carnoustie attacked up the left and a Gates cross was headed narrowly past the post.  Immediately afterwards, Gay got past Gates to get to the bye line, but his low hard cross was well defended at the front post and the danger cleared. At the other end, another deep cross by Gates to the back post was headed inches past the post by Clark. In the 40th minute a Carnoustie free kick was  flicked on and headed home by Cummings, but was ruled offside by the stand side assistant referee.  Just before halftime, following a neat interchange between the Penicuik trialist and Montgomery, saw the trialist deliver a superb ball into the box. Millar got in ahead of his marker, but his effort flashed inches over the crossbar. Minutes later,  Gates got round Bald in goal but his trike on goal was well cut out by McDermott. Half Time: Carnoustie 0 Penicuik 1 Two minutes into the half and Montgomery had a chance but his strike went wide of the target. In the 57th minute, Penicuik should have doubled their lead when a deflected Gay shot fell to Harvey, but with only keeper McCafferty to beat, Harvey slid the ball inches wide of the post. Three minutes later, the same player was denied by McCafferty who pulled off an excellent save to beat the ball away to safety. Immediately afterwards, Carnoustie broke through the middle and the ball was laid off to McIravey on the right, but his shot went high and wide of the goal. Then Bald did well to tip a corner kick over the crossbar. From the second corner, a netbound header was cleared off the line by Gallagher.  In the 76th minute, a long throw out by Bald picked out Montgomery.  His cross picked out Harvey in the box, but a last gasp tackle denied the striker. Three minutes later, substitute Brigain came close for Penicuik when his first time volley went narrowly past the keeper's right hand post. Carnoustie got the equaliser in the 89th minute, when, from a disputed corner kick, Clark headed the ball against the crossbar and although Bald got a hand to the ball, but it fell kindly for STEVEN COOK who blasted the ball into the back of the net. Final Score: Carnoustie 1 Penicuik 1 12.2.11 Carnoustie Panmure 1 Penicuik 1