Website designed and maintained by Website4u Penicuik: Coyle, Robertson, Gallagher, Meikle, McKay, Riley, Killin, Barr, Harvey, Brigain, Walker Subs: Montgomery, Hay, Gay, Campbell Carnoustie Panmure: McCafferty, Narey, McSkimmimg, Hendry, Cook, Hunter, Clark Roberts, Perera, Milne, Gates Subs: Tonner, McIlravey, Robertson, Beattie, Anderson, Christie Referee: Mr James Campbell The first opportunity fell to Penicuik in the 3rd minute when Brigain tried a long range curling shot that went wide of the keeper’s left hand post. Three minutes later, the same player got to the by line but his cross was blocked to the edge of the box where Barr sliced his shot wide of the target. In the 10th  minute, a Walker pass picked out Harvey. He turned his man but his strike flew over the crossbar. Then at the other end, a ball over the top of the Penicuik defence had them back pedalling and Coyle had to rush from goal to smother the ball. In Carnoustie’s next move, the ball was played out wide to the right wing where Milne sent over a dangerous cross, but none of his players could get to the ball and it drifted out for a goal kick. Penicuik opened the scoring in the 16th minute when a BRIGAIN free kick deflected off the defensive wall and looped over the head of McCafferty. Three minutes later, a lovely ball by Barr set Harvey free, but his strike went inches past the post. In the 27th minute, Carnoustie had two shots blocked and a third effort well saved by Coyle. One minute later, a Gallagher free kick was headed across goal by Robertson and slotted into the net by Harvey, but ruled offside by referee Campbell. In the 38th minute, another quick turn and shot by Harvey was desperately blocked by Narey. Half Time: Penicuik 1 Carnoustie 0 Two minutes into the half and a Carnoustie corner kick was cleared to the edge of the box but Clark’s shot flashed inches past the post. One minute later, a great move by Penicuik saw Killin set Harvey free. He curled a great cross into the box where Brigain got a toe to the ball, but McCafferty did exceptionally well to save low down to his right. In the 55th minute Carnoustie got a deserved equaliser when Clark sent over a pinpoint cross to McSKIMMING who had the easiest of tasks to slot the ball home from eight yards. Five minutes later, Coyle saved a powerful shot by Perera at the second attempt. In the 62nd minute, another Carnoustie attack down the left, saw Clark send over a looping cross that had Coyle back pedalling rapidly and at full stretch he tipped the ball away to clear the danger. In the 70th minute, a great move by Penicuik saw Harvey leave his marker trailing, get to the goal line and cut the ball back into the path of Killin. Unfortunately the ball took a bobble just as he was about to strike and his effort flew high over the bar. One minute later a dangerous cross by Robertson saw two shots blocked and a third by Montgomery go narrowly past the upright and into the side netting. At the other end a shot by substitute McIlravey went inches wide of the target. The game was swinging from end to end and Barr came close after neat work by Brigain and Harvey. Two minutes into injury time and a quick throw in caught out the Carnoustie defence, but Harvey hooked his shot high over the bar from inside the penalty box. Final Score: Penicuik 1 Carnoustie 1 20.11.10 Penicuik 1 Carnoustie 1 Match Sponsor - The Pias Group