Website designed and maintained by Website4u 5.3.11  Ballingry 1 Penicuik 0 Ballingry: Houston, McCreadie, Condin, Leighton, Bryce, Moffat, Adam, T Graham, Gilfillan, S Graham, McDonough Subs: Nelson, Campbell, Mackie, Lawson, Moore, Ford Penicuik: Bald, Gallagher, McDermott, Meikle, Leighfield, McKay, Killin, Barr, Harvey, Brigain, Parkin Subs: Lockhart, Millar, Walker, Riley Referee: Mr D Potter Penicuik travelled to Ore Park  for the return fixture against Ballingry with Penicuik looking to avenge a 0-1 defeat in the first game last September. However late call offs through injury and illness left Penicuik short handed and only two fit players on the bench. Ballingry were quick off the mark when Adam jinked his way past three defenders only to see his strike on goal blocked and cleared. Ballingry piled on the pressure over the next ten minutes, but the Penicuik defence coped with everything that was thrown at them and gradually settled into the pace of the game. In the 26th minute, Ballingry attacked down the left wing and a low hard cross struck Meikle on the hand. With the Ballingry players and fans shouting for a penalty, referee Potter waved play on. In their next attack, this time down the right, McCreadie got past two defenders but his shot was blocked for a corner. From the corner, Bald pulled off a tremendous one handed save to turn the ball away. Immediately afterwards, Bald came to the rescue again when he rushed out to smother the ball at the feet of Gilfillan. In the 41st minute, with referee Potter failing to spot three blatant offsides, the pressure was again building on Penicuik and again Bald was the hero, tipping a close range strike over the crossbar. Half Time: Ballingry 0 Penicuik 0 Two minutes into the half, following a corner to Ballingry, the ball was played back to McCreadie who crossed the ball into the box where T Graham headed the ball over the bar. At the other end Brigain saw his strike blocked and the rebound fell to Killin, but Houston was well placed to save.  In the 63rd minute, completely out of the blue, ADAM caught out everyone with an unexpected strike from outside the box that flashed past Bald into the bottom corner of the net to give Ballingry a well deserved lead. Two minutes later, Harvey saw his strike go inches wide of the target. In the 68th minute, Penicuik broke down the right and a great cross picked out Harvey, but his strike was blocked by keeper Houston. The rebound was returned into the box only for the shot on goal to be cleared off the line by an outstretched boot for a corner. From the corner, Houston under pressure almost punched the ball into his own net, but the danger was cleared. In the 71st minute, Ballingry broke up the left and a long range strike was well saved by Bald. Minutes later, a sweeping attack by Ballingry saw a shot blocked and S Graham's strike from the rebound was dragged wide of the post. Two minutes to go, and an excellent move by Penicuik saw McDermott send over a cross to the back post where Millar headed it back to Harvey, but he mishit his shot and the ball went harmlessly past the post. Final Score: Ballingry 1 Penicuik 0